Monday, October 09, 2006

Kind of blue

You know those silly internet personality quizzes...? I can blame someone from the Uni up the road for alerting me to this one.

"You scored as Blue. You are considered to be a very calm person who takes things one at a time and does not worry too much about the consequences. Whatever happens, happens, is your moto. You are the one people come to for advise on most topics, because you are filled with limitless knowledge. You can handle any situation."

Yes, that and the fact that I spend a fair bit of my time behind a desk over which hangs a sign saying 'Enquiries'!

[Example of limitless knowledge: I know that a 'moto' is an Italian motor scooter. I think they mean motto.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FWIW I came out as purple which amused me hugely given the rather purple surroundings I inhabit these days! What is it with institutional colors?

Alison said...

Interesting, I seem to know quite a few 'purples'!