We've recently subscribed to 5 new business and management studies e-books through the JISC national ebooks observatory project.
- The Dynamics of Employee Relations - Paul Blyton 3rd ed
- Marketing Strategy & Competitive Positioning - Graham Hooley 3rd ed
- Organisational Behaviour and Analysis: An Integrated Approach - Derek Rollinson, 3rd ed
- Integrated Marketing Communication - David Pickton, 2nd ed
- Management Concepts & Practices - Tim Hannagan, 4th ed
These e-books can be found via the library catalogue and are available on the MyiLibrary platform (using your Athens username and password if off campus.)
Staff and students can copy, print, and paste parts of the e-books and can, for educational purposes, incorporate excerpts of these e-books into teaching materials, essays, course work, presentations and MyCourse units.