Key points that I picked up on were...
- Virtual Worlds (VWs) are about people, they're fundamentally social spaces
- The average age of people in Second Life is around 34
- What Second Life has over some other VWs is user generated content
- Its ok to start small - send in a few explorers
- Things in VWs can be ephemeral - its easy to build and to destroy
- Do we want to replicate the real world? Or be creative with the posssibilities of VWs?
- It's not just Second Life, watch out for new worlds
- Watch out for the real metaverse - joined up VWs!